Nanoose Bay Design Build Project
- 4,330 square feet + attached 2 car garage
- construction start Nov. 2017 / completion Oct. 2018
- modern contemporary design
- two storeys + basement storage
- steel beams support vast interior / open living space
- cedar ceilings create character and warmth
- metal siding offers no maintenance / modern appeal
- metal windows allow for maximum openings and modern elegance
- timber frame elements
Steel frame raising. Exposed steel “I” beams in Great Room, Dining Area & Kitchen will open the interior living space to the expansive views of the Salish Sea and Mainland Mountains.
Interior coming to life.